Friday, June 15, 2007

Me...but online

I'm kinda addicted at the moment to the idea of having a whole other life online. I stop short of checking out of reality and signing up for Second Life or WoW, but in the last week have updated profiles for Lastfm, Twitter, Bebo, Facebook, Flickr and the dreaded myspace. Don't know why I bother when the only site that any of my friends use online is bebo but I just prefer a few of the others. I also have a macabre fascination with the stories i've seen where people die but their myspace page becoming a living memorial to them. More and more I'm using stuff like Google Docs, Calendar, backpack, basecamp and my internet enabled phone.

I already have my entire, 16000 song music collection with me 24 hours a day on my ipod, so it makes sense to have access to my entire photo collection, important documents and anything else pretty much wherever I am.

I'm going to make an attempt to stick with the blog this time and update it at least once a week. More than anything else, should be a good place to stick those stupid ideas that pop into my head from time to time that amuse no one but me, which shouldnt really matter since no one but me is likely to read this anyway!

No comments: