Sunday, December 14, 2008

Songs of the year

In no particular order, these are the songs that have soundtracked my year.

Friendly Fires - Paris



Black Kids - I'm not going to teach your boyfriend how to dance with you
(Embedding Disabled)

Frank Black - The Seus

The Notwist - Good Lies


Mae Shi - Run to your Grave


Brian Jacket Letdown - Sometimes (couldn't find a vid for that so here's Piratas)


The BPA ft David Byrne and Dizzee Rascal - Toe Jam (Genius Video)


Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked (embedding disabled)

MGMT - Time To Pretend (embedding disabled)

Johnny Flynn - The Box

Neon Neon - I Told Her On Alderaan


Mercury Rev - Senses are on Fire


Santogold - Lights Out


Joan As A Police Woman - Holiday


Mystery Jets - Young Love


Elbow - An Audience With the Pope


Ron Sexsmith - Impossible World


Ladyhawke - From Dusk Til Dawn

Noah And The Whale - Five Years Time

Courteeners - Not Nineteen Forever

My Hope (I hope you forget about your Myspace) - Sweetafton23

No comments: